NextGen Capital is always interested in talking to highly motivated financial professionals with existing experience in investment banking, private equity, and multi-family office services.
We are currently seeking to fill the following positions to add to our team:
Associate – Investment Banking & Family Office
We are seeking a highly motivated Associate to join our Atlanta, Georgia, office in support of the investment banking teams and firm’s multi-family office. The position will play an integral role supporting multi-family office financial reporting, strategic planning, multi-entity consolidations, special projects, reporting compliance, company business plans and budgets, global income, balance sheet and tax analysis. The associate position will play a role on the investment banking teams and lead the preparation of company valuations, financial models, company marketing documents, client presentations, performing research, analyses in support of new business generation, and other financial advisory services for our clients in multiple industries. Associates develop their skills through broad and frequent exposure to senior bankers in a transactional, deadline driven environment that requires strong work ethic, teamwork, and the ability to travel.
- Perform company valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, precedent transactions, and comparable public company analyses
- Participate in the origination and execution of equity and debt transactions
- Build detailed financial models to evaluate performance under various operating scenarios and to analyze the impacts of different capital structures and potential M&A transactions
- Prepare presentation materials for use in client meetings, covering topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activity and general corporate finance
- Participate in all stages of transaction executions, including the preparation of marketing pitches, management presentations, confidential information memorandums, three statement financial models and other required due diligence information
- Developing skills to source new financing opportunities, help market the firm, and support new business generation initiatives
- Lead Financial analysis and compliance for family office clients including bank compliance, global financial reporting (including multi-entity consolidations), cash flow analysis, tax analysis, modeling tax credit structures, and special projects
Candidates should have experience working in a structured but fast paced environment and be able to hit the ground running. NextGen values superior intellect, demonstrated leadership ability, attention to detail, effective team play and a commitment to excellence. An MBA is preferred, but not necessary. Candidates who were promoted from an Investment Banking Analyst to an Investment Banking Associate without an advanced degree will also be considered. One to two years of full-time work associate level experience in investment banking is preferred, but not required. Candidates with experience in credit in commercial banking or real estate finance are encouraged to apply. We will also consider highly skilled transaction advisory candidates with major accounting firm experience and private equity candidates that have an interest in working with family office firms. FINRA general securities licenses will be required within first six months of employment with the firm.